NOTE!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ BOTH "RANDOM, BUT PLEASE READ" ANNND "NOTE FROM CHARE." THEY ARE BOTH VERY IMPORTANT!
THANK YOU. ADMIN.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Random... but Please Read!

I'm sure you've noticed...
TCWB has a new look!! :-)


The "problem" with all of the beautiful layouts out there?

You can't decide... and most often end up changing the background 3 times a week! I used to do this on my main blog all the time before the awesome Nana helped me with a new layout...
I highly recommend her services! =)

But, that's what's up these days... I am so sorry for not too many interesting posts! But the issue with Kathleen's Bridal is hopefully cleared up...

If you know of any modest bridal gowns that aren't on the sites in our sidebar -->, any great photographers, or basically anything that can help us put this whole thing together, please, please let me know.

Blessings in our Lord and Savior!

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! =D